Maria Panfilova has recently released a 12-hour video tutorial that covers her process of creating 3D animals.
- Sculpting techniques
- How to make an appealing image
- Color and lighting choices
- Rendering/exporting settings, shader setup, etc.
- Technical stuff
- Compositing in Photoshop
Software: Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Redshift, Photoshop
Basically, you will learn pipeline that will be useful for personal works, concepts, illustrations or printing prototypes.
Please note that the artist is not a native English speaker, so she makes mistakes (here’s a video sample).
1. 12 hours of the narrated content
2. Base mesh ZTL of cat and dog
3. 2 PSD’s of compositing
4. Additional links
You can learn more and get the pack for $35 here.