Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
The GDC clip is basically him talking on others people work completely unrelated to what he's supposed to sell. High five!
VR Hands and FP Arms Pack for Unity
30 March, 2017
You can now get a pack of VR hands and FP arms by NatureManufacture at a discount. The pack features PBR arms and hands for female and male characters in standalone and mobile versions. Assets use NatureManufacture’s custom skin shader with supported translucency, tint, rim light, ramp and smart sliders to control every aspect of the shader. Models support basic animations like catching, throwing, fist fighting, idle, 3 spells, sword/knife fighting, pistol shooting.
This pack contains:
- Female and male arms for first person games in standalone and mobile versions.
- Female and male hands for VR games in standalone and mobile versions.
- All textures in 3 variants
- Blood and Dirt support
- Controllers for left and right hand/arms
- 16 Animations for Arms
- 21 Animations for Hands
- Standard PBR skin shader
- Test models: pistol and sword
- Example and test system to control your hands and arms
- Example and test VR and FP characters
- Mecanim controllers for each hand
- 35 Arms and hands textures (4096×4096)
- 3 Ramp textures (256×16)
The studio is working on other weapons, animations and hand models in upcoming updates.
Source: Unity Asset Store