Check out 5 Wingfox courses that will help you learn or enhance your workflow in such software as Unity, Cinema4D, and Photoshop. Whether you want to dive into character art, environment, or animation production, you'll find a course that would be spot-on for you.
1. Creating a Night Street in Unity
Learn the Unity workflow for creating a night street video game scene with a CG generalist Gary Tang. During the course, you’ll learn how to:
- Generate assets for the scene in Maya
- Texture all assets in Substance Painter
- Put the scene together in Unity
- Work on lookdev and lighting
2. Masterclass Motion Graphic Animation in Cinema 4D by Zaoeyo
Master the C4D Workflow for Motion Graphic animation with a tutorial from Zaoeyo.
The course details:
- Compositing principles and colouring techniques
- The camera set up, lighting and shadow workflow
- Simple animation and the mindset of the motion graphics
- Touch up the motion graphic with concept design
3. Akantha-3D Cinematic Female Hero Character for Production
Concept Art by Dave Calviz
You’ll start form the scratch, learn the basic modelling workflow in the most common software, do the retopology, work with UVs, adjust the facial features, and move on to the texturing.
For the class, you’ll need Maya, XGen, ZBrush, Topogun2, Photoshop, and Substance Painter.
4. Creating a Cyberpunk City with C4D and Photoshop
Learn useful tricks on how to create a detailed Cyberpunk City day/night scene together with concept designer Job Pepijn Menting. Some covered topics:
- Scene building with a procedural approach in Octane Render
- 3D asset creation, texturing and building the scene
- Photoshop post-processing
5. CG Digital Environment Painting from A to Z
A perfect choice for beginners who want to learn environment painting from scratch.
Pu Xiaoran and Lin Huazhu will walk you through in-depth details of digital painting at the very beginning of the course.
- Learning Photoshop brushes and perspectives