This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
February packs have a variety of useful assets and tools for your environments and games: vegetation solutions and ready-made trees, high-quality fantasy beasts, modern guns, and Rubbly&Debris modular set.
Mtree is a powerful solution for vegetation in Unity. This tree editor allows you to create AAA-quality vegetation, streamline the workflow and lessen the iteration time. With it, the users will no longer need to model, unwrap, import meshes from a different software solution, worry about shaders, vertex data and more.
Some of the features that will allow you to:
- Create a trunk and leaves of any shape, add branches, grow them, split stem
- Bake the ambient occlusion in the vertex data
- Control the polygon count, get the most out of the fewest triangles
- Automatically create LOD levels
- Create and assign materials to the bark and leaves of your trees
- Make branches react to the colliders of your scene
- Bake the ambient occlusion when you save the tree as prefab
- Create vertex color data that will be used to drive the wind simulation and random color variation
The Mountain Trees pack has 8 PBR mountain fir trees in 63 prefabs, crafted from scanned data and optimized for convenient use. All trees have advanced wind shading, can be dynamically overlayed with snow thanks to the dynamic snow realtime shader.
In the pack you will find:
- several stages of trees (plant, small, medium, standalone, forest trees, dead)
- differently optimized versions of trees (normal with 2 bark materials, cheap with 1 bark material, normal and cheap with dynamic and static snow). With only 8 types of cheap, it’s possible to make the whole forest with low drawcall.
- shaders for bark, leaves, wind, dynamic and static snow (all shaders support Vegetation Studio system)
- various textures
One of the best packs of fantasy creatures out there that contains demonic, mythological, fantasy animal, lizard and villain creatures including Griffon, Dragons, Chimera, Werewolf, Tree Ent, Living Dead, Golems, and more. Smooth and top-notch animations are included and ready to be used in commercial projects.
Studio PROTOFACTOR is known on the market for producing high-quality creatures and animals. If you are looking for content alike, make sure to check their products including Heroic Fantasy Creatures Packs Vol. 2 & 3:
Another pack of game-ready models, guns this time. The package includes AK 47 (Assult), Handgun, Crowbar, L96A1 (Sniper), M16 (Assult), Shotgun, RPG, UMP. The assets are optimized for mobile and VR and come with FBX file, plus 3 maps (Albedo\Metallic\Normal). All the Sketchfab models can be checked here.
Clean modular pack for environments containing rubble and debris. The set comes with rubble and debris pieces. LOD levels, lightmap UVs, tiled and PBR textures, and collision for each piece.
Finally, here’s something for those who prefer to work in UE4: ultimate parent materials for your scenes that should save you time when creating materials for the scenes.