Por favor não parem, trabalho perfeito, nostálgico, me lembra da minha infância com os meus amigos jogando o HL1 e se divertindo. Com essa engine o jogo ficou muito lindo, eu sei que não é fácil fazer este jogo do zero mas eu pagaria qualquer valor caso este jogo esteja a venda no steam, não importa quanto tempo demore.
Can I buy this trees like somewhere?
hi , i eanted to make your handgun in blender and i fell short on the top curved surface , how do you make that
Florian Jonas has released his Zbrush 4R8 plugin called FJTools. It is a collection of scripts that add new, or extend existing features of Zbrush. The main features of version 0.3 are grouping, naming and a revamped Expert Mode.
Simply copy the “FJTools.zsc” file, along with the “FJToolsData_4R8” folder into the plugins folder of your Zbrush 4R8 installation, which can be found here: …\ZBrush 4R8\ZStartup\ZPlugs64
On the next Zbrush start up a new “FJTools” submenu can be found in the ZPlugin palette.
ExpertMode consists of the following buttons:
- LTray Includes the left tray into the expert mode
- RTray Includes the right tray into the expert mode
- Float Includes the float menus into the expert mode
- Expert Mode Hides/Unhides the trays that you defined above
The Grouping section consists of the following buttons:
- IsolatePrefix Unhides all subtools with the same prefix and hides the rest
- ShowButPrefix Hides the subtools with the same prefix and unhides the rest
- ShowPrefix Unhides all subtools with the same prefix
- HidePrefix Hides all subtools with the same prefix
- SortPrefixToTop Sorts all subtools with the same prefix to the top
- KeepTopmost An addition to “SortPrefixToTop”, to keep the topmost Subtool on top when sorting
- Hide/Unhide all Subtools Depending on the visibility state of you current subtool, hides/unhides all subtools (same as shift click on a subtool)
The Naming section consists of the following buttons:
- RenameAll Renames all subtools
- RenameVisible Renames all visible subtools
- PrefixToAll Adds a prefix to all subtools
- PrefixToVisible Adds a prefix to all visible subtools
- SuffixToAll Adds a suffix to all subtools
- SuffixToVisible Adds a suffix to all visible subtools
The Misc section consists of the following buttons:
- CleanMMB Deletes the stored meshes of the currently selected multimesh bursh
- MMBToSubtool Converts all meshes of the currently selected multimesh brush into subtools
You can find more details on the toolkit here.