Augusto Ribeiro Ribeiro
Freelance Concept Artist
Augusto Ribeiro E Silva gave a small talk about the production of his recent character Dealer and advised on how to work quickly on 3D concepts.
Augusto Ribeiro E Silva joined us to talk about his atmospheric concept art, his approach to hard-surface modeling, detailing, and texturing.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 6Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Hello! We have fixed the mistake in the article's title. If you h...·
Great Reflective Materials Set Up in Unreal Engine 5This is just an announcement without content examples? Would bevgreat...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Just false. Reality Labs is not Meta's VR division, that's j...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions