Grab a tutorial to gain skills in creating environment design with Cem Tezcan.
In the tutorial, Cem Tezcan will walk you through the creation process of the 90s’ stylized scene. The course includes each step of the production:
- Gathering the references for the concept
- Creating simple polygon models
- Creating a realistic look of the models with PBR texturing
- Procedural texturing in Substance Designer
- Setting up the objects and tips on how to avoid an artificial look on them
- Lighting and camera set up
The course takes over 30 hours to complete and requires the following software: Substance Designer and Substance Painter 2019.2.0, MODO 12.lvl, Octane Render 2019.1.4., Octane Render for Modo plugin 2019.1.5.159, and PureRef 1.9.2.
Cem Tezcan is a technical designer with a focus on industrial design, NURBS modeling, algorithmic generative modeling, PBR material design, and rendering. He’s currently working freelance with his company Anova Digital.
Purchase the course on the YIIHUU website.