3D Environment Artist
Andrei Egorov has shared the working process behind the Old Shipyard project, explained how props and a character were modeled, and discussed using Unreal Engine's Lumen to set up the lighting.
Andrei Egorov has shared the workflow behind the Abandoned City project, spoke about working with modules, and revealed an easy way to adjust the light for the scene.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Creating Mediterranean-Themed Tower in Unreal EngineI learned a lot, thanks!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions