3D Environment Artist
Creating an Old Shipyard in Maya, Substance 3D Painter & Unreal Engine 5
Andrei Egorov has shared the working process behind the Old Shipyard project, explained how props and a character were modeled, and discussed using Unreal Engine's Lumen to set up the lighting.
Creating The Last of Us-Inspired City in Substance 3D Painter, Maya & UE5
Andrei Egorov has shared the workflow behind the Abandoned City project, spoke about working with modules, and revealed an easy way to adjust the light for the scene.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions