Andreas Glad explained some of the complex bits from his tutorial on paintsplat creation with Houdini and UE4.
VFX artist Andreas Glad talked about his approach to visual effects production, showed how these could be used in games and when VFX are used. Andreas worked on a bunch of cool games, including Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 3A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 4Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 5Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
- 6100 3D Renders from the Internet's Largest CG Challenge
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Making a Realistic-Looking Portrait in ZBrush & Marmoset ToolbagGreat stuff Milton! I happy to see a article about your piece! It was...·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Former NASA Engineer Develops A VR Version Of Donkey KongOh i found it here it is
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions