Ares Dragonis shared more details about his game THE SHORE inspired by H. P. Lovecraft's stories, talked about his approach to creating monsters, and how he manages to handle all the tasks alone.
Aris Dragonis explained how to use traditional workflow (Zbrush + Photoshop) to create striking realistic scenes.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Brewmaster: An Upcoming Beer Making SimulatorHow to Download and Install Tinder++ IPA on iPhone with iOS 15/14/13 W...·
Check Out The First Trailer For Uncharted MovieBest Chatting Apps Download Online Free
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions