THE SHORE: Solo Game Development and Creature Production
Ares Dragonis shared more details about his game THE SHORE inspired by H. P. Lovecraft's stories, talked about his approach to creating monsters, and how he manages to handle all the tasks alone.
Creating Realistic Environments for a Horror Game
Aris Dragonis explained how to use traditional workflow (Zbrush + Photoshop) to create striking realistic scenes.
- 1Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 2Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 3A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 4AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
- 5Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Vid2Avatar: 3D Avatar Reconstruction from Videos
Modeling a Retro TV Camera Using Plasticity & Substance 3D Painter·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsI don't think they're going to win this,
The wind is...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
A Visitor’s Guide to the African Game Development Industry. Part 2: Consumer Market InsightsI’m paid $185 per hour to complete the task using an Apple laptop. I a...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions