Dmitry Radushinskyi tells us the twisted dark backstory of a hunter named Eldritch Gunslinger Grimwald who got nearly insane in his search for wisdom, shares some great tips on working with references like a pro, and explains why Unreal Engine is one of the best tools for cinematic rendering.
Dmitry Radushinsky talked about his approach to the project The Elder: redesign, modeling, retopology, animation, cinematic presentation setup in Marmoset Toolbag, and more.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 5Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
- 680 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine TutorialsLeaving out PrismaticaDev seems like a great omission to this list. Su...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions