Eugene Vasjukov discussed the creation of a nice CG-portfolio, focused on the key things that should be in it based on his own experience with it, and mentioned a few things that shouldn't be added to the portfolio.
Eugene Vasjukov prepared a step-by-step tutorial on creating a military backpack prop inspired by Tom Clancy’s The Division.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 6Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Hello! We have fixed the mistake in the article's title. If you h...·
Great Reflective Materials Set Up in Unreal Engine 5This is just an announcement without content examples? Would bevgreat...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Just false. Reality Labs is not Meta's VR division, that's j...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions