Katie Humes shared the production details of her Azula fan art project: modeling in ZBrush with ZModeler and polygroups, retopology, SSS setup and tattoo painting in Substance Painter, and more.
Katie Humes did a breakdown on her recent amazing character project, shared her approach to learning new techniques, discussed her sculpting and retopology workflow and talked about animation.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Guerrilla Team on Creating a Tools Pipeline for Horizon: Zero Dawn
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions