Miki Bencz gave a short talk on his latest 3D character study recreated from Julia Yang’s black&white sketch.
Miki Bencz did a very nice overview of the way he models, paints and presents his phenomenal stylized models.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeNot even exaggerating when I say this is the lamest fucking comment se...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeUnlike the previous negative comments, my wife and I loved Skyrim and...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions