This shader can be used for a variety of visual effects, including fire, smoke, water, and more.
The artist utilized Geometry Nodes to set up this beautiful generator.
The creator utilized Lens Studio and Metascan to create a cool AR experience.
The artist utilized ZBrush, Arnold, and XGen to create a digital version of Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne.
This impressive scene was made by Ranjeet Singh.
The new tool allows creators, developers, and researchers to interact with extremely large and complex datasets in real-time.
The new tools and programs revealed by the company promise to enable easier and faster 3D content creation.
Learn about each step in the VFX, 3D Animation, and Game Art pipelines with course provider Escape Studios.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Elden Ring Sales Hit 16.6 Million CopiesIt shows the enormous strength of single player games. I'm happy...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsIt’s a complete scam, I tried it.
They have no AI, the first step i...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions