Jaume Rovira shared a breakdown of the Watchmaker House the artist recreated from a 2D concept, talked about how to make more than 40 unique props by reusing the same materials.
Jaume Rovira wrote a breakdown of his new stylized environment: creating buildings and materials, setting up the scene in Unreal, adding subtle animation, and more.
Jaume Rovira talked in detail about his stylized environment Forest Waypoint inspired by Hyunsu Cha's art: modeling the castle, texturing with Substance Painter and Designer, creating the landscape in UE4, setting up animated water, and more.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2Creating Environments for Netflix's The Witcher in Substance
- 3AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 4A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 5Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 6Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Creating Detective's Room in Maya, ZBrush and SubstancePerfect·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Project Lambda: Half-Life Remakei pay! :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions