Michał Kubas recreated Maldele Hospital in Unreal Engine 4, trying to understand how to retain the symbolism of objects in games.
Former Dying Light & Dead Island artist Michał Kubas talks about the creation of his new impressive 3D interior.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderI love a lot of the setup and I see a bunch of obvious almost there be...·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderThe problem with him is he does not show a shade and wire model of all...·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderWell, we're past the uncanny valley now. Things are about to get...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions