Michał Kubas recreated Maldele Hospital in Unreal Engine 4, trying to understand how to retain the symbolism of objects in games.
Former Dying Light & Dead Island artist Michał Kubas talks about the creation of his new impressive 3D interior.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 3A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 4Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Creating Sci-Fi Modular Environment in UE4Вдохновляет! Спасибо большое!·
Dark Moon Mod for Elden Ring Introduces 11 New Classes & Bloodborne MechanicsI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Designing the Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Beacon of NeydaI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions