Viacheslav Bushuev talked about the issues artists might face when using ready-made assets and kits, the lighting setup in his recent 3D environment Demon Inside Me, and necessary steps for making a practical asset pack for sale.
Viacheslav Bushuev discussed the way he builds low poly environments for his upcoming Rabbit Story.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderI love a lot of the setup and I see a bunch of obvious almost there be...·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderThe problem with him is he does not show a shade and wire model of all...·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderWell, we're past the uncanny valley now. Things are about to get...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions