An Environment Artist Narcis Calin shared a breakdown of the Bell Of The Set Free project, shared the workflow, and explained how to use ZRemesher and DynaMesh in your modeling process.
Narcis Calin, a 17-year-old artist, talked about his latest scene The Workshop made in 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Substance Designer.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Dreamix: A New Diffusion Model for Video Editing
- 6Highly-Detailed 3D Portrait of Metroid's Samus Aran
Using AI and AR to Create T-Shirt DesignsCan you create unique Tshirt designs that include text?·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5It might not pass the uncanny valley test for some people, but then ne...·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5WOW.... It looks almost real... In a few years we will play computer g...·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5Wow, this is very cool. I can still tell it's fake, though I feel...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions