The founder of Cubebrush Marc Brunet talked about his ART School for Digital Artists and answered some of the most common questions about curriculum, skill level, content, class size, and more.
Co-founder of Cubebrush Marc Brunet gave a nice interview about his character creation workflow.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Breakdown: Level Design in Annapurna's Neon Whitegood·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongCan u teach me how to do it·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions