Senior Environment Artist
Simon Fuchs talked about his new handgun tutorial that will teach you how to create a realistic weapon for video games using the latest industry techniques.
Simon Fuchs talked about his new tutorial and shared some advice on modeling and rendering awesome hard-surface objects for games.
- 1New Sony Division To Reimagine Music With Unreal Engine
- 2Creating Realistic Hairstyles in XGen: Workflow Tips
- 3Free Tutorial: Creating Realistic 3D Moss
- 4Flight Simulator Gameplay vs Real-Life Footage
- 5Oleg Vdovenko Presented A New UE4 Horror Adventure
- 6Creating a Vintage Camera in Blender and Substance Painter
Draw Groom Guides - A New Maya Hair Pluginhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkN_DtYOaYk
rip off of Groom bo...·
Floating Islands: Setting Up Stylized Shaders with HDRP in UnityHi, amazing work! Can you give more details about how you did the AO f...·
Creating Realistic Hairstyles in XGen: Workflow TipsInteresting would be to know, which is the difference in comparison wh...·
Working on Photorealistic Interior Renders in Octanethanks!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions