Graduate Environment Artist
An Environment Artist Son Nguyen shared an extensive breakdown of the Last Stop project, explained how to combine different texturing methods, and revealed some worthy design principles of assembling a scene.
Son Nguyen talked about creating a jungle environment using a variety of software, shared the sources of inspiration, and thoroughly explained the workflow in SpeedTree.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions