Victor Kam told us about ArtEngine, a node-based standalone app that can help animators and modelers and works with any engine, and showed an example of how to set up materials with it in Unity.
Victor Kam talked in detail about the way he approaches texturing hard-surface assets, baking tools, smart materials, and detailing.
Victor Kam showed how he uses scanned assets with Kuwahara filter to build his amazing fan project.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryYeah, this dude can get fucked by hyenas.·
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryWon’t they have to censor a lot of stuff cos of Haram? Gaming communit...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions