Senior environment artist Clinton Crumpler from The Coalition talked about some of his thoughts on breaking into the industry and shared some helpful production ideologies and habits.
Environment artist Clinton Crumpler gave a detailed explanation of Material Functions in Unreal Engine 4.
3d artist Clinton Crumpler talked about the creation of underground environments, sharing some cool professional techniques.
Member of The Coalition (Gears of War 4) Clinton Crumpler wrote a super detailed description of his amazing King Wash Laundromat scene.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Newzoo: Big Publishers Will Pivot Franchises to Service-Based Model in 2023I am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions