Paul H. Paulino
Paul H. Paulino shared a simple but powerful texturing/lookdev technique.
Paul H. Paulino showed a cool technique to create a cavity map in Mudbox and Zbrush.
Another great article by Paul H. Paulino.
More tips and tricks from Paul H. Paulino.
Texture painter Paul H. Paulino explains how to aquire and explore new artistic skills, which can help your career.
Paul H. Paulino’s latest article on auxiliary maps.
Our good friend Paul H. Paulino has submitted another great article, detailing the work with UV. Here are some tips, which will help you make this tedious task a little bit easier.
Keep it simple and choose ordinary objects to get started in the industry.
3D artist Paul H. Paulino gives some valuable advice on becoming a professional in VFX industry.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Brewmaster: An Upcoming Beer Making SimulatorHow to Download and Install Tinder++ IPA on iPhone with iOS 15/14/13 W...·
Check Out The First Trailer For Uncharted MovieBest Chatting Apps Download Online Free
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions