Phillip Stoltz did a breakdown of his lovely cluttered bunker, showing how he created the assets, materials, shaders, decals, and lighting.
Phillip Stoltz shared his workflow and showed how he builds and paints his beautiful stylized gun, based on the concept by Sergey Tsimmer.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 3Designing a Cozy Stylized House in Blender & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Setting Up Lighting for a Japanese Rural Scene in Unreal Engine 5
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Such a great article, thank you for sharing with the community, this i...·
Malacodart Pedro Marin
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Thank you so much for posting this post, it's really helpful for...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions