Graduate Environment Artist
Timothy Dries did a breakdown of the environment scene Last Bastion created in UE4. His new work is focused on detailing the assets and storytelling.
3d artist Timothy Dries experimented with foliage and lighting in UE4 and created this cool-looking Rainforest environment.
3d artist Timothy Dries talked about the way you can play with lighting and architecture in UE4 to create picturesque ruins.
- Adobe Substance 3D
- Environment Art
- Unreal Engine 4
- Game Design
- Game Development
- Epic Games
- Substance 3D Painter
Environment artist Timothy Dries talked about the production of Absolute Zero scene. A great look into the creation and lighting of complex natural caves.
Talented environment artist Timothy Dries shared some of the things he learned, while building his UE4 environment “Outpost 77”.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
Persona 5 Royal is Coming to Nintendo SwitchPOGGERS·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Fallout London: Announcement Trailer RevealedIt looks like game from 2005. They still using this shitty engine?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions