Jared Chavez discussed his The Last of Us fan art project Ellie's Bad Day: sculpting workflow in ZBrush, hand-painting, working with contrasts and ray-tracing denoising algorithm in Marmoset Toolbag 4, rendering, and more.
Jared Chavez did a breakdown on his recent personal project, Lankester Merrin, that he created in real-time Unreal Engine, talked about his career path and discussed his approach to colors and hair production.
Jared Chavez showed some of the things he learned about environment design during the classes given by Andres Rodriguez and Clinton Crumpler.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryYeah, this dude can get fucked by hyenas.·
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryWon’t they have to censor a lot of stuff cos of Haram? Gaming communit...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions