3D Artist & Community Manager at Quixelwww.artstation.com
Check out this massive, 2-part tutorial by Jonathan Holmes on using Quixel Mixer in hard-surface texturing of a LearJet 24 aircraft.
This is the second part of Jonathan Holmes' enormous 2-part tutorial on using Quixel Mixer in hard-surface texturing. You can read Part 1 here.
Jonathan Holmes from the Quixel team shared a detailed breakdown of his recent environment Pine Flatwoods discussing the workflow in Quixel Mixer and SpeedTree as well as export and material & lighting setup in UE4.
Jonathan Holmes showed how he approached the production of his ‘Substation’ project, which was created with some Megascans assets.
3d artist Jonathan Holmes shared a full breakdown of his UE4 scene, where he combined the power of Quixel Suite and Megascans to build a realistic rendition of the Florida train track.
Learn how to take NDO-detailed models into DDO, the process for setting up DDO’s expected input maps and other tricks for a texturing solution from Quixel.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Introducing Houdini into the Archviz PipelineEye opening interview. Cheers!·
Substance 3D Modeler 0.19 Has Been ReleasedI have just realized there substance designer has a 3 modeling system...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions