3D Artist & Community Manager at Quixelwww.artstation.com
Jonathan Holmes from the Quixel team shared a detailed breakdown of his recent environment Pine Flatwoods discussing the workflow in Quixel Mixer and SpeedTree as well as export and material & lighting setup in UE4.
Jonathan Holmes showed how he approached the production of his ‘Substation’ project, which was created with some Megascans assets.
3d artist Jonathan Holmes shared a full breakdown of his UE4 scene, where he combined the power of Quixel Suite and Megascans to build a realistic rendition of the Florida train track.
Learn how to take NDO-detailed models into DDO, the process for setting up DDO’s expected input maps and other tricks for a texturing solution from Quixel.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Guerrilla Team on Creating a Tools Pipeline for Horizon: Zero Dawn
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions