3D Artist & Community Manager at Quixelwww.artstation.com
Jonathan Holmes from the Quixel team shared a detailed breakdown of his recent environment Pine Flatwoods discussing the workflow in Quixel Mixer and SpeedTree as well as export and material & lighting setup in UE4.
Jonathan Holmes showed how he approached the production of his ‘Substation’ project, which was created with some Megascans assets.
3d artist Jonathan Holmes shared a full breakdown of his UE4 scene, where he combined the power of Quixel Suite and Megascans to build a realistic rendition of the Florida train track.
Learn how to take NDO-detailed models into DDO, the process for setting up DDO’s expected input maps and other tricks for a texturing solution from Quixel.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 3A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 4Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 5100 3D Renders from the Internet's Largest CG Challenge
- 6Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
Creating a Dreamy Game-Ready Landscape in UE4 & Substance DesignerLooks great!·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Making a Realistic-Looking Portrait in ZBrush & Marmoset ToolbagGreat stuff Milton! I happy to see a article about your piece! It was...·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions