Robert Roeder explains how the mysterious, gloomy, creepy environment was created in Unreal Engine, talks about the exhausting process of working on decomposing bodies for the scene, and shares some tips on working with the lights to create the right atmosphere without making the setup too complex and heavy.
Robert Roeder talked in detail about the use of Trim Sheets and lighting setup in his new 3D environment Arabian Afternoon.
Robert Roeder shared his modeling and texturing workflows used in the project Making of the Ball Dress and gave some advice for novice 3D artists.
Robert Roeder did a breakdown of his amazing 3d environment, which features awesome 3d lighting, great material work and complex assets.
Robert Röder talked about the production process behind his “Secret Romance” scene.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Newzoo: Big Publishers Will Pivot Franchises to Service-Based Model in 2023I am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions