Dash, hurl, and flip your way to the top of the tower castle.
These renders look like real photos taken with an old camera.
The portraits were created by Reddit user lettuceown in Artbreeder.
Joshua Gouw/Wu demonstrated a gorgeous portrait of Jinx from Arcane and League of Legends.
The team showed how to build 3D objects with accurate physical properties using 3ds Max and NVIDIA Omniverse.
Andry "Dedouze" explained how he deals with hand-drawn animations in Blender using Grease Pencil and other tools.
Kim Aava summarized her amazing talk about the difference in techniques, which artists use to build photo-realistic and stylized environments.
Character Artist Johan Vikstrom has unveiled his version of Arcane's Jinx.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Elden Ring Wins Ultimate Game of the Year at Golden Joystick Awards 2022
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?As a producer who has worked for Ubisoft managing art teams, the attit...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Well lets also face, that there arent so many opportunities to get a p...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions